Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
Anamorphic snowman

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wooot! new city and new neighbors!



My apartment totally rocks the cazba. It's a good sized, pretty little old studio (for now) with a kitchenette and walk in closet. The best part though - and this is for Coltrain - is that the bath tub is pre-overflow drain and is knee deep so you could seriously drown like 2 or 3 people at once.

Also, I met one of my neighbors Gordy and his owner Hillary (pictured) and they like taking pictures too.

This city is so freakin' pretty, look out for tons of nature shots. Also, The Courier-Journal building takes up an entire city block, I can't wait to go inside. There will be tons of pictures of it too.

Okay, it's been a long day, maybe I'll relax or something what a novel idea.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't decide if that dog's cute or scary.