Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
Anamorphic snowman

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

some crappy pictures I hate


Thats Ron Dibold (not D. Bold like I thought). He's a funny guy and totally liberal. His fiance, him and I went on a day hike today and most of my pictures were crap so I don't like them.

I also got a haircut at a black barber shop which was pretty awkward not because of the racial part but because I don't think he had ever cut white people's hair and was nervous and I didn't want to be rude and walk out. So I ended up getting a buzz cut (like the picture on the poster) and not really liking it. But it's not bad either. I'm fairly sure he had never used scissors before either because they weren't hair scissors, they were regular metal ones.

I also am completely craving all the food here. I'll tell you Mr. Z's Diner later, I messed up all the unwritten rules of eating there. But I'm tired and don't care. I'll include visual aids tomorrow.

PS. It's my first day in 12 hours, wish me luck.

No comments: