Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
Anamorphic snowman

Friday, June 29, 2007

Random updates

Here are some quick previews to what's to come this weekend:

Tomorrow is a big day, I get my photos in the mail, my Fonts disc (YAY!) and go to Weird Al. Because no one wants to go with me I'm renting a car but I need a ride to the rental car place because I was holding out for someone and the rental car place nearby that normally would pick me up is sold out.

Weird Al is in Ohio and it's going to be totally awesome. Screw all of you for not wanting to come with me. You're missing out on "ANOTHER ONE RIDES THE BUS" WOOOT!

Anyway, I'm not sure how I'm getting home from the rental car place, it's all the way across town so maybe I'll just sleep in my car, I haven't decided.

There are no freaking Bank of Americas around here (for about 200 miles) so I don't know how I'm going to deposit my last Sagebrush check.

I'm covered in bug bites, I should clean my sheets or burn them.

Sunday, I begin the most important thing of the summer: redesigning The Nevada Sagebrush. I've got a lot of stuff worked out in my head but once I get the font disc I'll spend a few days creating the new pieces. I'll post JPEGs of the pieces here for you guys to comment on. Eventually I'll have sample pages too and updated templates too.

Sunday I also do my first A1 here.

I'll be grabbing CollegeVisuals.com from the world next week hopefully and Colin and I will begin work on the second most ambitious project of the summer.

In other news, I made a difference...I think. The sports cover today was designed by Shawn Byrne but I can tell he used the eraser tool for his cutout and instead of massive feathering, he made a breakout box with a color screen for the cutout to end naturally. Anyway, it was cool and really I'm more happy about the eraser tool than anything else.

In the meantime, my Internet still sucks and I haven't been able to get e-mails let alone upload pictures. I'll take a bunch of pictures on my road trip through Ohio and post some stuff then.

No comments: