Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week
Anamorphic snowman

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Half naked people


Got some really kick ass art that I got to play up big today. Accidentally forgot to put a story on the cover too but it worked out to make this CP awesome as hell and fill in a big fat hole on page 3. I wish they allowed putting text on pictures in news stuff, it probably could've made for a cooler headline.


But that's okay, the water splash is arguably important to the photo so I'm cool with it.


I've been doing two sections (Biz and Indiana) for the last two days. Tomorrow I move to Metro where I do two editions instead of one, but only one section, so we'll see how that goes.


I'll be rotating back n forth between Biz/Indiana and Metro and then I'll move to Sports, then Features, then A1. Then just rotating between Sports and Features and A1 for the rest of summer.


I'm also getting June 29 off to see Weird Al Yankovic. SO WHO THE HELL IS COMING WITH ME!!?

No comments: